GrafiCalc Elements includes a collection of facilities that have been enhanced over several years to incorporate valuable user inputs and the latest in computing technology.
- Automatic unit checking and conversion
- Continuous discrete prompts for tools and commands
- Double precision floating point accuracy
- Full color style palette
- Mouse controlled Pan and Zoom
- Multiple cross-hatch patterns
- Multiple documentation interface (MDI) for simultaneous display of multiple worksheets
- Multiple level user definable steps Undo/Redo capability
- Multiple line styles
- Pan, Zoom, Zoom by 2X, Zoom by .5X, Zoom to fit, Show paper boundary.
- Text tool with customizable fonts and styles
- User definable units library
- Work with inch and metric units, as well as user defined unit system
Parametric Sketching - GrafiCalc Elements includes a 2D parametric sketcher with automatic constraints inference and conclusion capabilities. A breakthrough matrix based constraint manager ensures ultra-fast response regardless of the number of entities in the solution model.
Automated Graphical Calculations - GrafiCalc Elements virtually eliminates tedious mathematical calculations and equation solving from the product design process. An extensive library of calculations built-in functions help users to automate a wide range of geometry-dependant engineering design calculations.
Formula Bar - you can simply point-and-click on entities (geometry, dimensions, and empirical values) in the work sheet to associate geometry and calculations in GrafiCalc Element’s Formula bar. Many of the built-in functions are context sensitive and are automatically inserted.
Once the geometry and calculations are associated in the Formula bar you can vary parameters in the worksheet to ask and receive design decision support information and updated solution in real time.
Automatic Associative Measurements - GrafiCalc Elements incorporates linear, radial, and angular dimensions that can be constrained to measure any aspect of the solution model. The dimensions are updated automatically as geometry is altered. The dimension values can be directly used in calculations in the Formula bar.
Graphical Calculation Functions
- Dynamic Data Exchange (DDE) for 2-way Excel connection
- Built-in 2-way DXF translator
- Print drawing directly from GrafiCalc Elements
- Cut, copy, and paste information from Windows clipboard into GrafiCalc Elements
- You can copy and paste information from GrafiCalc Elements into Microsoft Excel, Word, or Outlook to generate professional quality design reports.
Distance of neutral axis to extreme fiber
Moments a of Inertia
Polar Moment of Inertia
Product of Inertia
Radius of Gyration
Static Moment of Inertia
End or Endpoint
RAND()Returns a random number between 0 and 1.
Point and vector Functions
Vector Dot Product
Is Not Available
A plus B, A minus B
A times B, A dot B, A divide B, A ratio B
A exponent B
A not equal B, A equal B etc.
A or B, A and B
Dot Field Operator